At Scioto Valley Pest and Wildlife Solutions we deal with all different kinds of human wildlife conflicts on a daily basis.
Skunks, Groundhogs, Beaver, Raccoons, Rats and Mice, Snakes, Opossums, Weasels, Chipmunks, Squirrels, Coyotes, Fox, Moles, Deer, Muskrats, Voles, Rabbits, and Mink.
When the wildlife decides to take up residence in your home, yard, business, barn or other it is time to solve the problem. Home invaders can cause some major property damage and create a mess from droppings left behind. From a mother raccoon tearing out the screens on your eve vent and having a litter of pups in your attic to taking out your chimney caps and taking up residence in your chimney.
Here at Scioto Valley Pest and Wildlife Solutions we can apply tactics to solve you conflicts. Whether it is live trapping raccoons and removing the litter from your attic or chimney to live trapping Skunks from under your porch or shed to habitat modification.
We work with sheep, Goat and Cattle farmers to stop predation from Coyotes or Turkey and Chicken farms to stop predication from Raccoons, Fox, Weasels or Mink from large industrial farms to small crop farmers. Wildlife conflicts come in all forms, shapes and sizes including residential work on lawns for Moles and Voles, to major golf courses that have problems ranging from Raccoons, Moles, Voles and Skunks grubbing in the greens to Muskrats tunneling back under the pond banks.
Squirrels, Snakes Mice and Rats always seem to find their way in to residential homes. Scioto Valley Pest and Wildlife Solutions can find out what has invaded your home and let you know what the next step is to solve your problem. After a complete inspection our technicians will sit down and go over everything they found and let you know what the best plan of action is to solve the problem, from exclusion to seal up so the problem does not come back!
We offer many different services to our customers:
- Full exclusions and repairs on any animal.
- Bird exclusion and netting, along with preventative devices when needed. Service contacts are also available.
- Bat exclusions and repairs; full clean up (guano) removal and sanitation services.
- Dead animal inspection and removal services.
- Gutter cleaning.
- Annual contracts available upon request.
- Inspections of vacant properties prior to move in.
- Inspections of vacant homes to detect animal entry.
- Custom attic vent screening.
- Custom and standard chimney and vent caps designed and installed.
- Re-insulation of attics.
- Deodorizing and sanitation of dead animal or after animal waist cleanup.
- Gutter Guard installations.
- Beaver dam removal and culvert clean outs.